Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The University of Texas at Arlington builds upon registered nurses' existing education and skills by providing research-based learning, leadership training, and liberal arts. Through this program, students are able to:
- Develop a personal framework for their professional nursing practice
- Enhance their decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Strengthen their nursing leadership and management skills to meet today's challenges in healthcare issues and trends
- Apply a systematic approach to comprehensively assessing individuals, families, and groups, including psychosocial, cultural, and spiritual beliefs
- Utilize evidence-based data to strengthen and improve client care outcomes through comprehensive, efficient, and cost-conscious care
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$258.14
Out of State Rate:$258.14
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $257
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $40
International Students Accepted:Yes
The RN to BSN program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 34 credit hours
- Conferred an Associate Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited US institution whose school of nursing is ACEN/NLNAC accredited
- Official transcripts
- 2.50 GPA or higher in required prerequisite courses
- Active, unencumbered RN license from the United States
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Residents of these states are not eligible to enroll in this program: Alaska, Massachusetts, Maryland, Oregon, Tennessee, and Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.