Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The University of Texas at Arlington
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The University of Texas at Arlington builds upon registered nurses' existing education and skills by providing research-based learning, leadership training, and liberal arts. Through this program, students are able to:
- Develop a personal framework for their professional nursing practice
- Enhance their decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Strengthen their nursing leadership and management skills to meet today's challenges in healthcare issues and trends
- Apply a systematic approach to comprehensively assessing individuals, families, and groups, including psychosocial, cultural, and spiritual beliefs
- Utilize evidence-based data to strengthen and improve client care outcomes through comprehensive, efficient, and cost-conscious care
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The RN to BSN program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 34 credit hours
- Conferred an Associate Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited US institution whose school of nursing is ACEN/NLNAC accredited
- Official transcripts
- 2.50 GPA or higher in required prerequisite courses
- Active, unencumbered RN license from the United States
Residents of these states are not eligible to enroll in this program: Alaska, Massachusetts, Maryland, Oregon, Tennessee, and Washington.
fThe University of Texas at Arlington is a public research university located in Arlington, Texas. The school was founded in 1895 as Arlington College and served primarily as a military academy during the early 20th century. The school spent many years in the Texas A&M System but later switched to the University of Texas System in 1965. Since its establishment, UT Arlington has grown into the second largest university in the UT System.
The university contains more than 180 degree programs within 12 colleges and schools which include the following:
- School of Architecture
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts
- School of Social Work
- College of Business
- College of Nursing
- University College
- College of Education & Health Professions
- Honors College
- College of Science
- School of Urban & Public Affairs
- Graduate School
The Center for Distance Education offers bachelor's degree completion programs online, as well as many courses wihtin other programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.