Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The University of Tennessee-Martin provides registered nurses with the specialized knowledge and skills required to pursue leadership positions and advance their careers. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Trends & Issues in Nursing
- Health Assessment
- Advanced Health Care
- Community Health Care
- Leadership & Management
- Research in Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$355.00
Out of State Rate:$385.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 123 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Nursing courses: 37 credits
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Current unencumbered RN license in the state of residence
- Completion of prerequisite non-nursing courses
- Complete Nursing 350 Transition to Professional Nursing in place of Nursing 321
- Completion of 58 semester hours from an accredited four-year school (may include challenge exams)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Students located in Puerto Rico or the U.S. Territories of Guam, American Samoa, and the Virgin Islands may not enroll in UT online programs at this time.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.