Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The University of Tennessee - Martin
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The University of Tennessee-Martin provides registered nurses with the specialized knowledge and skills required to pursue leadership positions and advance their careers. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Trends & Issues in Nursing
- Health Assessment
- Advanced Health Care
- Community Health Care
- Leadership & Management
- Research in Nursing
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 123 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Nursing courses: 37 credits
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Current unencumbered RN license in the state of residence
- Completion of prerequisite non-nursing courses
- Complete Nursing 350 Transition to Professional Nursing in place of Nursing 321
- Completion of 58 semester hours from an accredited four-year school (may include challenge exams)
Students located in Puerto Rico or the U.S. Territories of Guam, American Samoa, and the Virgin Islands may not enroll in UT online programs at this time.
The University of Tennessee at Martin provides high-quality undergraduate and graduate educational programs to West Tennessee and beyond. From the founding in 1900 of Hall-Moody Institute, through the establishment in 1927 of UT Junior College, to today’s status as a comprehensive public university, UT Martin is committed to preparing students for success in the global economy.
UT Martin offers over 100 different undergraduate and graduate program areas in the following colleges:
- Agriculture and Applied Sciences
- Business and Global Affairs
- Education, Health, and Behavioral Sciences
- Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Humanities and Fine Arts
UT Martin is home to UT Online, offering both undergraduate and graduate degrees for the University of Tennessee System. Undergraduate programs are offered in business management, agricultural business, interdisciplinary studies, and nursing in addition to coursework in occupational licensure and legal studies. Online graduate programs are offered in education, business, family and consumer sciences, and agriculture and natural resources.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.