Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The University of Tennessee-Knoxville is specially designed for registered nurses who wish to advance their careers by furthering their education. The program allows students to gain valuable experience in community health settings, further their critical thinking skills, and enhance their career opportunities. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Transcultural Nursing
- Healthcare Informatics
- Evidence-Based Practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$421.06
Out of State Rate:$1,180.06
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $371
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $1,130
- Distance Education Fee (per credit): $46
- Library Fee (per semester): $35
International Students Accepted:Yes
The RN to BSN program requires 122 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- 26 credit hours granted for proficiency credit
- Hold an associate’s degree or diploma in nursing
- Be licensed or in progress as a registered nurse
- Have a minimum of 63 hours credit eligible for transfer to UT
- Meet the statewide US history requirement for a bachelor’s degree (either one unit at the high school level or 6 credit hours at the college level)
- Complete any remaining general education requirements (applicable to students who did not graduate from a Tennessee Board of Regents institution)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.