Post-Graduate APRN Certificate / Family Nurse Practitioner
The online Post-Graduate APRN Certificate / Family Nurse Practitioner program from The George Washington University features an array of didactic and clinical experiences that focus on the primary care needs of patients, families, and communities. Through the coursework, family theory is integrated into students' program of study to develop their abilities in recognizing and managing family issues in health care. Some of the topics explored include:
- Health assessment
- Health maintenance and promotion
- Anticipatory guidance
- Diagnosis and management of common primary care health concerns
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,295.00
Out of State Rate:$1,295.00
Additional Fees :$105.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,120.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,120.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Students will be required to attend an on-campus event for a series of OSCEs in the CLASS Center.
- Admission to the program is based upon a Master’s degree in Nursing or other health related professional discipline, and meeting the University’s requirements and current requirements for admission to the School of Nursing.
- Those eligible for admission to the Post Graduate FNP Certificate Program include: Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners, Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioners, Acute Care Nurse Practitioners
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in all coursework, though the admissions committee reserves the right to interview all applicants who have less than a 3.0 GPA. Applicants must comply with all required university policies regarding the student admissions requirements.
- The GRE is not required for this program.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized to accept residents of LA, ND, NY, & AL.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.