The online MBA from Texas A & M University-Texarkana prepares students for the rapid pace of the business world. The curriculum is designed to build and enhance skills needed to compete in business, offering a competitive edge. Courses incorporate a global approach to critical thinking and leadership in the marketplace to meet the ever-changing industry needs.
This program takes a unique approach to learning, partnering with local organizations to design courses that are current and will meet industry needs. You will be able to engage in discussions with faculty and other students to enhance the learning dynamic in an environment meant to stimulate critical thinking and problem-solution development.
- Requires 36 credits for completion, in addition to any leveling courses, if applicable
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum 2.50 GPA in last 60 hours of undergraduate degree
- Three letters of recommendation
- Letter of interest
- GMAT test scores (waived for 3.0 or better GPA in their last 60 hours)
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges