Texas A & M University-Texarkana offers an online Master of Science in Instructional Technology. The students take classes on designing effective instruction for K-12 schools and higher education institutions. Graduates improve their methods for using innovative technology in their classrooms.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 3.00 minimum GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate courses
- TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based ) or a score of 213 (computer-based) for for International candidates whose native language is not English
- Three letters of recommendation
- A letter of interest and commitment
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges