The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is designed for the registered nurse who has completed an associate or diploma program in nursing and wishes to earn their bachelor's degree to advance their nursing career. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Community Health
- Professional Nursing Issues
- Health Assessment
- Family Nursing
- Nurse as Educator
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Nursing major: 33 credits
- Completion of a nationally accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Must hold current RN licensure in the state of Texas*
- Completion of core curriculum and required support courses prior to admission
- Acceptance also based on GPA for last 60 hours
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges