The online MBA from Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi offers a concentration in Finance. This program is designed for working professionals who want to advance in their careers within Finance. The curriculum teaches students about core business knowledge that is needed in administrative or management roles with an added focus in finance.
The Finance concentration courses include:
- Multinational Finance
- Investment and Portfolio Theory
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Personal Financial Planning
Graduates are qualified to work across a broad spectrum of industries within financial services with managerial responsibilities. Possible positions include senior financial analysts, financial managers, commercial or investment bankers, financial controllers or directors, chief financial officers, or investment fund managers.
- Regionally accredited bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prerequisite courses, applicable for non-business undergraduate degree
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher in last 60 hours, 3.0 preferred
- GMAT / GRE test scores, waivers for eligible students
- Official transcripts
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges