Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from SUNY College of Technology at Alfred prepares students to assume leadership roles in the health care delivery system using gained experience, research, and technology for evidence-based decision making. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills required to:
- Synthesize theory and concepts from nursing, the liberal education domain, and other professions to expand knowledge
- Create a plan to foster social justice through civic engagement
- Apply principles of critical reflection, inquiry, and evidence-based practice to resolve nursing issues
- Integrate leadership principles to design, manage, and coordinate care for individuals and populations in complex and changing health care delivery systems
- Appraise issues related to health promotion and disease prevention to promote healthy life for individuals, families, groups, and populations across the life span, with attention to rural communities, maintenance, and end of life
- Apply knowledge of informatics to foster inter- and intra-professional communication and collaboration in the delivery of safe, quality health care
- Create a philosophy as a foundation for commitment to the profession, advancement, and lifelong learning
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$222.38
Out of State Rate:$263.94
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per year): $6,670
- Out of State Tuition (per yearr): $8,000
- Mandatory Fees (per year): $446
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 124 credits for completion, including prerequisites and 28 credits of upper nursing curriculum.
- Upper nursing curriculum: 28 credits
- Graduation from an accredited or state-approved associate degree in nursing or certified diploma program in nursing
- Must have an active, unencumbered state license to progress into the second semester
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.