Students with a bachelor’s degree can enroll in the online Homeland Security doctoral program offered though the College of Professional Studies at St. Johns. With threats ranging from natural to man-made, including technological threats, this degree equips professionals for executive leadership positions.
Study topics in:
- Homeland security
- Disaster management
- Global threats
- Ethics and leadership skills
This program is intended to prepare leaders for work in public and private sectors, including employment in federal agencies, state and local law enforcement, international institutions, corporate organizations, and more.
- In-residency requirements include a one-week campus visit per academic year
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- GRE test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Personal statement
- Interview may be required
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education