Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Spring Arbor’s accredited RN to BSN is designed to grow your nursing career through added advanced clinical, analytical and professional development skill sets. In addition, you will have the opportunity to enhance communication practices and increase your understanding of social and political factors that influence the health care environment.
The flexibility of this bridge program allows you to earn your degree while continuing in your profession and meeting other personal obligations.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Fees Overview :
- For Michigan Army and Air National Guard, SAU Online awards a 30% Military discount.
International Students Accepted:Yes
The RN to BSN program requires 124 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Associate degree in nursing or diploma in nursing leading to RN licensure
- An official transcript from all previous institutions attended with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 for all prior college work
- Completion of at least 58 transferable semester hours
- A writing sample
- An unrestricted, unencumbered, current nursing license from the state of employment; license must be kept current throughout the program
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.