For nurses who hold a BSN from an accredited nursing program, Spring Arbor University Online offers a CCNE-accredited Master of Science in Nursing – Education track that prepares nurses for educator roles in academic and staff development settings.
- CCNE-accredited online program for busy nurses
- Get started quickly with no waiting list and no GRE/GMAT required
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options for qualifying students
Earning your MSN/Ed can help you advance to a career as a clinical leader or clinical instructor, among other positions.
- Clinical leaders oversee the integration of care for patients and the medical team with which they work. Together with the medical team, clinical leaders help ensure that patients get the best care possible. This includes determining a treatment plan for your patients, collecting and evaluating treatment results and overseeing your patients’ medical team.
- Clinical instructors hold instructor positions at schools of nursing, helping to prepare the next generation of nurses to deliver quality and compassionate care.
Delivered online with an adjunct teaching practicum alongside an experienced faculty member in your area, this two-year nursing program awards maximum flexibility with self-directed study, as well as hands-on, real-world experience.
You learn to develop lesson plans, teach courses and oversee students’ clinical practices. You gain advanced familiarity in the clinical foundations of assessment, pharmacology and pathophysiology, and graduate prepared to fulfill your heart’s calling to serve as a teacher in today’s complex healthcare system.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Spring Arbor University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License, Criminal Background Check, Additional Materials May Be Requested