Master of Science in Finance / Investment & Securities
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Investments & Securities
Southern New Hampshire University has a long history of providing highly respected finance-related undergraduate and graduate degrees, having been founded as an accounting school in 1932. Our MS in Finance online degree program continues this fine tradition.
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it’s convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your graduate degree in as few as 15 months, with two courses per 10-week term
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Minimal requirements. No GMAT or GRE required for admission
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for tips and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
A bachelors degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.