The master's in organizational leadership online program provides key knowledge and skills for effectively facilitating and managing change in the real world. Courses are designed to help you integrate what you learn in class with your professional work. Faculty members are leaders in the field and collaborate with professionals who are actively applying organizational leadership skills in the workplace.
In the master's in organizational leadership program, you'll learn how to:
- Communicate effectively and motivate individuals to create high-achieving organizations
- Effect change in an organization by applying traditional and contemporary leadership theories and leadership models
- Use skills learned from strategic human resource management and individual human behavior to solve problems and resolve situations that commonly occur within organizations
- Interpret and apply research findings to ensure effective organizational performance
- Promote and nurture individual growth in others to achieve common organizational goals
A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education