Master of Science in Marketing
See Yourself Succeed in Marketing
The MS in Marketing program will help you develop critical skills in brand management, customer loyalty, audience engagement through diverse media and comprehensive marketing plans. You'll be prepared for professional careers as marketing analysts, brand directors or related marketing positions in public, private or government sectors.
In the master's in marketing online program, you'll learn how to:
- Analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to align marketing plans to an organization's strategic goals
- Create integrated strategies for maximizing opportunities through the use of marketing theory and practices
- Distill information through diverse media to inform, negotiate and persuade stakeholders
- Develop international marketing strategies that address the commercial, political, legal and cultural environments in a global economy
- Certify marketing practices comply with legal environments, regulatory standards and ethical practices
- Manage a brand in cross-functional environments to ensure the creation, capture and delivery of value
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$1,881.00
Out of State Rate:$1,881.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$17,070.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.