Master of Science in Management
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Management
The MS in Management degree offers you the opportunity to develop advanced management skills in a variety of areas and contexts. Deepen your understanding in critical areas such as effective business communication, developing and supporting talent, project management, supporting and fostering stewardship of an organization’s culture and brand, leadership and strategic planning. You’ll become a professional who can support an organization's mission, values and goals by getting the most out of their teams, resources and processes.
In the master’s in management online courses, you’ll learn how to:
- Utilize multiple methods for supporting and developing talent in employees to grow high-performance teams, disperse expert knowledge and guide organizational change
- Integrate effective verbal, written, presentation and technical communication skills for gathering and presenting information, facilitating groups and teams, and building appropriate business relationships across the organization
- Apply critical thinking, data analysis and ethical reasoning to ensure strategic, systems-level decision-making in business and management
- Create project and management plans that effectively prioritize tasks, stabilize resource conflicts and integrate appropriate project management tools
- Articulate the importance of business metrics, performance data and financial analysis for maintaining accountability in planning and decision-making
- Evaluate how the brand, mission and values of organizations can encourage brand stewardship and an enterprising organizational culture in employees and in your management approach
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A bachelors degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.