Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Human Resource Management
In the master's in human resources online program, you’ll learn to plan, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of HR programs and align these programs to the organization's missions and goals. You’ll also be able to:
- Leverage customer service and negotiation strategies to foster relationships with stakeholders that are based on trust, teamwork and direct communication
- Implement talent development and workforce planning strategies to align employee skills with business goals
- Communicate the vision, practices and policies in a way that promotes HR as a business partner
- Protect the integrity of the business, its employees and its management practices through risk management and legal and ethical practices
- Recommend evidence-based strategies that integrate sound, data-driven analysis and critical decision-making to support the goals of the organization
- Articulate the importance of a global outlook and cross-cultural approach for human resource professionals in the interest of improving cultural competence and valuing the commonalities, values and individual uniqueness of organizational members
- Promote an organization’s vision through effective leadership strategies that foster collaboration and promote consensus
- Design, implement and evaluate strategic human resource programs that deliver the right solutions to organizational challenges and contribute to business success
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A bachelors degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.