Master of Science in Finance
See Yourself Succeed in Finance
Southern New Hampshire University has a long history of providing highly respected finance-related undergraduate and graduate degrees, having been founded as an accounting school in 1932. Our MS in Finance online degree program continues this fine tradition. As a SNHU student, you'll have access to internship and networking opportunities through well-connected alumni who have earned their graduate finance degrees.
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it’s convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your graduate degree in as few as 15 months, with two courses per 10-week term
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Minimal requirements. No GMAT or GRE required for admission
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for tips and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$1,881.00
Out of State Rate:$1,881.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$17,070.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.