SNHU’s master’s in accounting online meets the 150-credit-hour requirement to sit for the CPA exam in most states. (Requirements to sit for the CPA exam vary by state. Be sure to contact the Board of Accountancy in your state for complete details.) In some states, having an MS in Accounting means supervised work requirements are reduced by up to two years, so you could become certified even faster.
Our accounting graduate degree curriculum is designed to enhance your understanding and skills in a range of areas such as:
- Accounting principles and practices
- Professional auditing methods
- Cost analysis for informed decision-making
- Using information technology to evaluate financial information
- Applications of financial regulations in business
- Quantitative analysis
- Individual and corporate tax preparation
A bachelors degree or higher is required.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education