Master of Business Administration / Sports Management
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Sports Management
SNHU's online MBA in Sport Management program combines a solid foundation in business with a special emphasis on the business of sports, offering a well-rounded education for anyone who wants to move up the ladder or make a career change. Because of the breadth of courses offered in sports management - from Sport Marketing and Media to Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making - you'll graduate with a broad set of skills and knowledge you can apply right away, no matter your career path.
In the MBA in Sport Management degree program, your coursework will enable you to:
- Build core business skills, from strategic planning to research analysis, alongside a strong foundation in the principles of sport business
- Develop strategic perspectives in the sports industry with a focus on international business, licensing, marketing, sales and strategic alliances
- Understand the interrelationships between institutions, culture and humanity and their impact on sport-based businesses
- Prepare for career opportunities in an industry that's more diverse than you ever imagined - from event and facilities management to business development to promotions
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.