Master of Business Administration / Information Technology Management
See Yourself Succeed in Information Technology Management
The MBA in information technology online program enables you to conceive of and execute technological planning at the business and organizational levels. The curriculum gives you the background you need to make critical business and technical decisions in a competitive environment. Classes are taught by seasoned IT and business professionals who stay current on what's applicable in today's business world. Throughout the program, you'll learn how to:
- Use network and e-commerce technologies to meet an organization's business goals
- Successfully manage the evolving IT needs of progressive organizations
- Integrate the latest information systems technologies
- Design and manage the operational steps of specific IT projects
- Utilize telecommunications and data communications in a global environment
- Use digital commerce and e-business tools, from Internet tools and architecture to e-business models and security
- Employ e-commerce for competitive advantage in the marketplace
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,920.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.