Master of Business Administration / Information Technology Management
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Information Technology Management
The MBA in information technology online program enables you to conceive of and execute technological planning at the business and organizational levels. The curriculum gives you the background you need to make critical business and technical decisions in a competitive environment. Classes are taught by seasoned IT and business professionals who stay current on what's applicable in today's business world. Throughout the program, you'll learn how to:
- Use network and e-commerce technologies to meet an organization's business goals
- Successfully manage the evolving IT needs of progressive organizations
- Integrate the latest information systems technologies
- Design and manage the operational steps of specific IT projects
- Utilize telecommunications and data communications in a global environment
- Use digital commerce and e-business tools, from Internet tools and architecture to e-business models and security
- Employ e-commerce for competitive advantage in the marketplace
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.