Master of Business Administration / Athletic Administration
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Athletic Administration
Southern New Hampshire University's MBA in Athletic Administration graduate program combines traditional MBA training with a special focus on the skills and knowledge you will need to advance your career. The faculty at SNHU bring years of direct, hands-on experience in the industry and are current on the latest trends, issues and challenges facing athletic administrators today.
As a private, nonprofit university, SNHU has one mission - to help you see yourself succeed. The benefits of earning your online MBA at SNHU include:
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation. SNHU is proud to hold its tuition rates for the fourth consecutive year
- Efficiency. Complete your master's program in as few as 15 months, with two courses per 10-week term
- Convenience and flexibility. Attend class when it's convenient for you - online education means 24/7 access and moving at your own pace. We understand there are reasons to take more or fewer classes during any given 10-week term
- Accreditation. Programs are accredited by multiple governing agencies, including the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Academic heritage. Southern New Hampshire University was established in 1932 and has been offering an MBA program for more than 40 years, graduating thousands of successful business professionals
- Easy application. No GMAT or GRE required for admission
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
- Networking. Seek tips and career opportunities from a nationwide network that includes thousands of successful alumni within such companies as Liberty Mutual Insurance, Fidelity Investments, U.S. Departments of Defense and Armed Forces, State Street Corp., IBM, AT&T, General Dynamics, Verizon, United Healthcare, Boston Scientific, Pfizer, Oracle and more
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.