International Master of Business Administration / Healthcare Informatics
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Healthcare Informatics
The innovative International MBA online curriculum is taught by highly qualified faculty who integrate their research and professional experience into classes. International Business Department faculty members are well recognized in their fields of specialization. Their close connections with businesses and governmental organizations play a key role in the success of our graduates in our international business programs.
By studying business practices in these emerging markets, you’ll gain an invaluable real-world view of international business.
In the International MBA in Healthcare Informatics online program, you’ll learn how to:
- Analyze and measure information systems such as electronic medical records and laboratory and radiology systems
- Implement effective methods for gathering healthcare and patient data
- Examine current trends in healthcare informatics practices for potential opportunities and threats
- Manage common social and organizational issues related to new healthcare technology
- Evaluate workflows and processes
- Balance technology and efficiencies to provide quality care
- Understand the impact of international economic, social and political relationships on corporations
- Develop relationships within international markets and improve international competitiveness
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.