Southern New Hampshire University
International Master of Business Administration / Healthcare Informatics
See Yourself Succeed in Healthcare Informatics
The innovative International MBA online curriculum is taught by highly qualified faculty who integrate their research and professional experience into classes. International Business Department faculty members are well recognized in their fields of specialization. Their close connections with businesses and governmental organizations play a key role in the success of our graduates in our international business programs.
By studying business practices in these emerging markets, you’ll gain an invaluable real-world view of international business.
In the International MBA in Healthcare Informatics online program, you’ll learn how to:
- Analyze and measure information systems such as electronic medical records and laboratory and radiology systems
- Implement effective methods for gathering healthcare and patient data
- Examine current trends in healthcare informatics practices for potential opportunities and threats
- Manage common social and organizational issues related to new healthcare technology
- Evaluate workflows and processes
- Balance technology and efficiencies to provide quality care
- Understand the impact of international economic, social and political relationships on corporations
- Develop relationships within international markets and improve international competitiveness
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$18,330.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.