The operations and supply chain management graduate certificate online at Southern New Hampshire University is designed to introduce you to key concepts, strategies and processes used in the production of goods, from securing raw materials to distributing them to customers. You'll explore such areas as transportation planning, technology, inventory control, warehouse management, quality control and procurement, as you gain marketable skills in operations and supply chain management.
The benefits of earning your graduate certificate online at SNHU include:
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it’s convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your certificate at your own pace, over five 10-week terms per year
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for internship and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
A bachelors degree is required. Other prerequisite requirements may also apply.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education