Prepare to manage a diverse range of nonprofit organizations with Southern New Hampshire University's online Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations graduate certificate. You'll learn how to lead organizational change, initiate and implement strategic planning, develop financial support and utilize effective marketing strategies.
The benefits of earning your graduate certificate online at SNHU include:
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it’s convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your certificate at your own pace, over five 10-week terms per year
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for internship and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
A bachelors degree is required.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education