The graduate forensic accounting certificate online will prepare you for specific accounting practices, including mergers and acquisitions investigations, tax investigations, economic crime investigations, civil litigation support, specialized audits and terrorism investigations.
The benefits of earning your graduate certificate online at SNHU include:
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it’s convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your certificate at your own pace, over five 10-week terms per year
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for internship and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants should have 2 years of managerial level accounting experience, specifically in auditing and financial reporting analysis.