Post-Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education
Southern New Hampshire University
The online nursing education certification coursework emphasizes teaching and learning principles, curriculum and instructional design, and evaluation research in academic, online and clinical educational settings. This program is tailor-made for registered nurses who hold a master's degree in nursing, a doctoral degree in nursing or are matriculated in a nursing doctoral program and want to gain knowledge and experience as a nursing education.
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it's convenient for you - online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your certificate at your own pace, over five 10-week terms per year
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for internship and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- An active unencumbered RN license equivalent to NCLEX-RN. If a student holds active licenses in more than one state/jurisdiction all licenses must be unencumbered.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from an accredited MSN program
- Provisional acceptance may be extended to applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.67 and 2.99
- Students who have not completed graduate nursing coursework in Advanced Pathophysiology, Advanced Pharmacology and Advanced Physical Assessment should speak to their admission counselor about options for taking those courses prior to admission.
At this time SNHU is not enrolling nursing students from Washington state.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.