Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration / Healthcare Information Management
Southern New Hampshire University
SNHU’s specialized healthcare administration bachelor’s in health information management is ideal for students seeking managerial roles. Healthcare organizations can benefit from the use of healthcare data and its application to decision-making. The health information concentration keys in on areas administrators may need to understand more deeply, such as computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, health insurance changes, record management systems, data processing technology, and activity reports on a variety of programs and services.
A healthcare administration bachelor’s in health information management positions graduates for managerial roles such as first-line supervisors, business intelligence analysts, administrative services managers and quality control systems managers.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- High school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.