Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration
From ethics and social issues to government operations and fiscal management, the public administration degree online curriculum will advance your understanding of key topics in the field. Courses introduce you to current public sector issues and explore methods for effective analysis and management. The public administration curriculum creates a strong base for a public administration career.
In the online BA in Public Administration program, you’ll learn how to:
- Acquire an applied, comprehensive knowledge of the structure, responsibilities and opportunities of public administration in a variety of community settings
- Recognize and define public sector departments, delivery systems, management hierarchy and organizational behaviors
- Identify the origins and elements of public budgets and fiscal management
- Develop skills to analyze, assess and address social, economic and development issues within a public administration setting
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$320.00
Out of State Rate:$320.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$38,550.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$38,550.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$27,150.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.