SIU Carbondale’s online Industrial Management and Applied Engineering completion program is intended to equip professionals with wide-ranging skill sets that will prepare them for a large number of careers, including those in manufacturing, service and healthcare.
Students will focus on:
- Design and improvement of production processes
- Optimization of the work environment to improve efficiency, quality and reduce costs
- Management utilizing Six Sigma, lean manufacturing, project management, operations and logistics, industrial safety and others
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- An AAS degree
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Cumulative 2.0 college GPA
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission