The online Electrical Engineering Technology degree incorporates hands-on experiences through virtual simulations and portable test instruments. Added classroom activities include online videos, lectures and reading assignments. You will have the opportunity to complete studies in electric circuits, electronics, control systems and microcontrollers and telecommunications.
Successful completion of this degree program prepares for careers, such as:
- Electronic design engineers
- Field service engineers
- Senior engineer technicians
- Application engineers
- Sales engineer
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- For graduates of an AAS degree
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Cumulative 2.0 college GPA
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission