The online MBA with a concentration in Social Entrepreneurship prepares graduates to be entrepreneurial in ways that help solve societal problems so that they can make a difference in the world around them. Social Entrepreneurship is defined as “the process of pursuing business-led solutions to achieve social aims, and the reinvestment of surplus for community benefit,” and has gained popularity as business organizations have adopted some form of social responsibility strategy. The curriculum provides the skills and knowledge necessary to support innovative efforts to implement social entrepreneurship strategies.
This includes the areas of:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Business
- Sustainable Supply Chain Practices
- Project Management
You will learn about community development, community organizing, non-profit fundraising, and social activism so that you are able to see a need and respond to it creatively.
- Official transcript showing a bachelor's degree
- GRE or GMAT score
- The undergraduate grade point average requirement and admission test requirement are waived for students holding a master’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Graduate entrance test (i.e. GRE & GMAT) is waived for the students applying for the Master of Business Administration (including all emphasis) with a 3.5 GPA in an AACSB accredited business undergraduate program
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission