The online MBA with a concentration in Management program from Southern Adventist University is designed to help students succeed and advance in their careers. The curriculum provides a foundation of core business theory and practice, as well as specialized training in Management.
Coursework covers topics in:
- HR Management
- Managerial Economics
Graduates are prepared for expanded job responsibility and leadership roles. The program offers a great deal of flexibility and convenience, allowing students to complete the program at their own pace, usually within two to three years.
- Bachelor’s degree in any area from an accredited program
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Official college and university transcripts
- Two recommendation forms
- Scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test taken within the past five years
- With approval, applicants may be admitted without the GMAT if they have an undergraduate degree from an accredited U.S. institution with a minimum GPA of 3.25 or above, or a GPA of 3.00 and five years of full-time business-related management experience
- These possible exceptions do not extend to international students, who must provide an official GMAT score and a TOEFL score of at least 100 (Internet-based) as a prerequisite for acceptance
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges