Southeast Missouri State University offers the online MS in Healthcare Management. This program is ideal for persons currently employed in the healthcare industry who are seeking advancement in their field. By obtaining this degree, individuals will perform better in their current and future positions. This degree will help fulfill the need for non-clinical healthcare employees.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Management Communication and Leadership
- Applied Human Resource Management
- Management of Health Systems
- Health Administration Policy
- Healthcare Economics
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must submit GRE/GMAT tests or proof of active healthcare licensure.