Southeast Missouri State University offers an online Master of Public Administration degree. Students will learn more enhanced knowledge about the role of public service, to be able to advance in their careers.
- Must hold a baccalaureate degree from any regionally accredited college or university (or international equivalent)
- An undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- A statement outlining professional goals
- The application materials must demonstrate the student’s commitment to a career in governmental or nonprofit organizations
- GRE, LSAT or GMAT scores are not required but may be submitted to strengthen application
- A student may be admitted on a case-by-case provisional basis. A student admitted provisionally may apply for regular status after 9 hours with a grade of B or better.
- An English language examination is required for applicants who have completed their undergraduate education outside of the United States; a minimum TOEFL score of 600 is necessary for admission
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission