The online Education Specialist (EdS) in Teacher Leadership in Schools is the highest degree for teachers or administrators offered by South College. In this online EdS, you will complete a research project centered upon evidence-based solutions to improve learning in schools. You will present your research at the conclusion of the program to highlight the knowledge and skills you have gained through your coursework.
Upon completion of this EdS Teacher Leadership degree, you may be qualified to sit for state licensure, depending upon your state’s specific guidelines.
- Evidence completion of a bachelor’s and master's degrees from an accredited institution of higher education
- Provide two official transcripts from each regionally accredited institution of higher education attended for earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- Provide a letter of intent
- Provide two letters of recommendation
- GPA of 3.00 for an earned master’s degree
- GRE or MAT score
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges