Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Family Nurse Practitioner degree program from Simmons College allows students to earn their MSN degrees while continuing to provide care and help patients in their communities. Graduates possess the solid knowledge base, comprehension, and clinical expertise required to:
- Initiate and manage patients' treatment plans
- Provide diagnoses and prescribe medication
- Focus on disease prevention and health management
- Improve the lives of patients and their community through health promotion
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,345.00
Out of State Rate:$1,345.00
Additional Fees :$775.00
Fees Overview :
- Per term $155 (Full-time takes 5 terms to completion, 7 terms for part-time).
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,335.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,335.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- If applying to the graduate MSN program, a bachelor’s degree awarded by a regionally accredited U.S. college or institution.
- If applying to the RN to MSN program, a diploma or c ertificate from a hospital-based program, or an associate degree.
- Personal statement, written in one to two pages, that details your educational goals, current work experience, and motivations for becoming a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Transcripts from all academic institutions attended.
- Records must show that you have successfully completed a three-credit statistics course.
- U.S. Registered Nurse (R.N.) license.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A three-day-long on-campus immersion program is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.