Drive your business toward ethical as well as commercial goals with an MBA in Sustainable Social Impact. Modern businesses appreciate their effect on the greater good. With the skills you gain in this online Business Administration degree program, you will be able to institute innovative programs to boost your organization’s performance while furthering moral and ethical values.
This online degree includes team projects, adaptable learning activities, and a culminating capstone project. Professors are experts in their fields, with real-world experience as managers, consultants, and researchers. Students are able to add more than 20 resume-boosting nano-credentials and e-badges through this program’s coursework.
Specializations are available in the following areas:
- Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
- Leadership and Management Consultancy
- Transformational Nonprofit Leadership
- Holistic Sustainability and Engagement
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Saybrook University is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- The program begins with a one-time, two-day Residential Orientation. Students will also participate in two five-day long required residential conferences per year.