Santa Clara University’s online MBA combines long-standing academic excellence with innovative practices used by Silicon Valley professionals. Students complete core courses and electives in order to develop a broad background in business that provides them with real-world applications.
This MBA online is designed with flexibility for working professionals. There are four different start dates within the year, and students come together on campus for two long weekend intensives. Students enrolling full-time can expect to complete this program in as little as two years.
- Attendance of two three-day intensive on-campus requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- GRE or GMAT test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Three essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Three of more years of professional work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores for all applicants whose first language is not English
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission