Learn innovative applications for management and marketing through Santa Clara’s online MBA with a Marketing concentration. Based on Silicon Valley professional practices, courses focus on topics in product innovation, marketing communications, social media and analytics. In addition, you will also enroll in core MBA courses that give you a broad professional background.
Four different start dates combined with virtual classes provide flexibility for the working professional. Two on-campus intensives, along with online communications with peers provide ample networking opportunities. This program can be completed in as little as two years, but you can take longer if needed.
- Attendance of two three-day intensive on-campus requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- GRE or GMAT test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Three essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Three of more years of professional work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores for all applicants whose first language is not English
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission