The online MBA at Santa Clara provides an opportunity for professionals to gain knowledge practiced by Silicon Valley professionals. In addition to core management coursework, students can pursue a concentration in Leading Innovative Organizations.
Focus on courses in:
- Strategic business negotiations
- Change management
You can choose from four different start dates; enroll full or part-time. You will also be able to network with peers through two on-campus intensives.
- Attendance of two three-day intensive on-campus requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- GRE or GMAT test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Three essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Three of more years of professional work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores for all applicants whose first language is not English
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission