The online MBA at Santa Clara provides an opportunity for professionals to gain knowledge practiced by Silicon Valley professionals. In addition to core management coursework, students can pursue a concentration in Leading Innovative Organizations.
Focus on courses in:
- Strategic business negotiations
- Change management
You can choose from four different start dates; enroll full or part-time. You will also be able to network with peers through two on-campus intensives.
- Attendance of two three-day intensive on-campus requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- GRE or GMAT test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Three essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Three of more years of professional work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores for all applicants whose first language is not English
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission