Finance offers a range of career possibilities, from working in corporate settings to advising private individuals. The online MBA with a concentration in Finance at Santa Clara focuses on studies in financial markets, managing investments and developing skills that link finance to marketing and operations. Students also complete core classes within the MBA utilizing best practices of Silicon Valley professionals to round out this degree.
This degree is designed with flexibility and networking opportunities. Santa Clara offers four different program start dates within the year, along with asynchronous coursework. Two weekend intensives bring professionals together on campus. Finish the program in two years or take longer and complete studies on a part-time basis.
- Attendance of two three-day intensive on-campus requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- GRE or GMAT test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Three essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Three of more years of professional work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores for all applicants whose first language is not English
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission