Post-Master's Clinical Leadership Certificate
The Clinical Leadership (CL) Post-Master's Certificate Program is designed for registered nurses who already hold a master's degree in another nursing specialization and want to become eligible to take the Clinical Nurse Leader certification exam. CNL certification is offered by the Commission on Nurse Certification (CNC), an arm of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) and the recognized standard for clinical nursing knowledge.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$730.00
Out of State Rate:$730.00
Additional Fees :$600.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduate Fees (per semester): $225
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$8,630.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$8,630.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
The residency is being piloted in an online format; however, there is a chance that a campus residency will be required.
- Must hold a Master of Science in Nursing degree and have a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Completed application form
- Official transcript(s)
- Copy of your current registered nursing license and current work status (Applicants are required to be working full-time in order to apply.)
- Three (3) written recommendations from nursing professionals
- Current Résumé
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not available for students residing in Colorado, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Utah, and Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.