Wilson Reading System Certification
Saint Joseph’s University offers one of the only online training programs in the world for the popular Wilson Reading System® for students with special needs. Upon completion of this track, graduates will receive the Wilson Reading System® Certification and be prepared to deliver multi-sensory reading education to students in a variety of settings.
There are many benefits to earning your Wilson Reading System® certification online, such as the ability to:
- Achieve your educational goals while meeting your professional obligations
- Log into class straight from your laptop or home computer
- Work comfortably at your own pace
- Take advantage of the ability to connect and work with a vast array of online learners
- Conveniently submit assignments electronically
The Wilson Reading System® can effectively “close the gap” in literacy skills for struggling readers.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$750.00
Out of State Rate:$750.00
Additional Fees :$1,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Per Course Fee: $300
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$8,700.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$8,700.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- For licensed teachers
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in undergraduate work
This program is designed to meet certification guidelines for teachers licensed in the state of Pennsylvania. Teachers and prospective students should inquire with their state licensing agency prior to enrollment.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.