Saint Joseph's College of Maine offers the online Master of Health Administration. This degree prepares health care managers for leadership roles in organizations that deliver, regulate or provide health care services. Many top management positions in health care organizations today require a master's degree. Leaders in health services work in a variety of health care settings, including clinics, hospitals, outpatient care centers, diagnostic laboratories, and home health care and long-term care centers, as well as managed care and public health organizations.
Successful completion of this online program will enable you to:
- Acquire a systematic body of knowledge related to the management of health care services
- Apply acquired knowledge and skills to the effective management of health services
- Identify and internalize appropriate standards of professional and ethical conduct
- Develop effective leadership competencies
- Develop effective skills for independent scholarship and goal-directed continuing education
- A bachelors degree is required.
National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long-Term Care Administrators (NAB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education