Saint Joseph's College of Maine offers the online Graduate Certificate in Long-Term Care Administration. This graduate certificate provides an option for individuals with a Bachelor’s degree to earn a certificate in Long-Term Care Administration. In many states, this certificate will make a student eligible to become a licensed nursing home administrator.
The following courses are offered in the program:
- Long-Term Care Operations & Administration
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Healthcare Financial Management
- Ethical and Legal Perspectives
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education