Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The RN-to-BSN degree completion is designed for both diploma and associate degree registered nurses who want to earn their bachelor's degree.
With an emphasis in patient outcomes, you will build upon your nursing foundations to gain knowledge in evidence-based care, clinical decision making, ethical practice, population-based care, and health promotion and disease prevention.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$346.97
Out of State Rate:$346.97
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $345
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $75
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 128 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer, enrollment, and challenge examinations. Students may transfer up to 90 credits.
- Applicants must be graduates of a Diploma or Associate degree in Nursing, accredited at the time of graduation by CCNE or ACEN.
- Diploma or Associate degree in nursing program must have been completed with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants are required to hold an active, unrestricted RN license. RNs are to provide their license number to Saint Joseph’s College for verification.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized in: Arizona, Delaware, Louisiana, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, and West Virginia.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.