Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program offered by Roberts Wesleyan College is designed for registered nurses who have experience or an associate’s degree in nursing, but wish to earn a Bachelor of Science to further their career goals and advance the positions they already hold. Graduates are able to:
- Utilize nursing judgement, informatics, and patient input to support and generate new ideas to promote quality health improvement
- Model leadership that is informed by standards of practice
- Draw from life and clinical experiences to promote quality care to patients, families, and communities
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$555.33
Out of State Rate:$555.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per program of 36 credits): $19,992
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 125 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 36 credits
- Must be a graduate from an accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Registered Nurse licensure in the United States or Canada
- Current employment of at least 20 hours per week as a registered nurse
- Minimum of 60 semester credit hours of transferable credit from regionally accredited colleges and universities
- Official transcripts from each diploma school, college or university you have attended
- Immunization records
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.