Roberts Wesleyan College offers the online MS in Health Administration. This innovative and contemporary blend of health administration and business course work prepares clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals to assume leadership roles. Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge by interacting with local healthcare executives in a consultation project designed to provide the healthcare organization with answers to questions, program or marketing research data, opportunity exploration, or project development.
Potential career opportunities:
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Neighborhood Manager
- Residential Manager
- Staff Therapist
- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited college with a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Ideally applicants will possess undergraduate degrees in a business, clinical, IT or healthcare related discipline.
- Two years’ work experience in a healthcare environment
- Students with little or no healthcare experience may apply; however, admittance into the program may require an interview with the Program Director.
- Submit professional resume (include healthcare experience)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcript
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education