The online Accounting Diploma program from Riverland Community College prepares students for employment in the accounting field. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Examine financial statements to ensure that they are accurate and comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$212.67
Out of State Rate:$212.67
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,760.20
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,760.20
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official high school transcript or GED certificate
- Accuplacer or ACT scores (or evidence of successful completion of college-level math and/or English courses)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Riverland Community College is a participant of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). This program may not be authorized in non-member states and territories.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.